Saturday, May 22, 2010

Broke up with ex a month ago, she is hacking my email and...?

Found out today that she figured my pass or secret answer and got on my YAHOO account. She started sending letters to different girls that I talk to -- 1 I just met and was interested in seeing. She told them God knows what and probably lied to them about different things and our past to make me look like a jerk. The girl I was interested in sent me a text telling me that my ex had called her and tried to do some crazy thing where she made up a guy.... I don't know exactly what she did, I guess... but she asked me not to call/ contact because I obviously "...have too much going on I need to take care of."





I changed my pass and started a new account and will do all the obvious things. What should I do about her ? Ignore it and continue not talking to her? Punish her (hehe)? I mean WTF man... this is crazy person stuff. I thought she was better than this.





The dude thanks you for your help -- 10 pts for best....

Broke up with ex a month ago, she is hacking my email and...?
well for starters id send her a msg if she didnt stop getting into your account etc you will contact the police as you were notified who it was. hehe thatl put the wind up her lol. and geta different account and iwould totally ignore her she wants attention so just ignore
Reply:cahnge all of your passwords and DEFFINATLY confront her about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment