Monday, May 24, 2010

My email has been hacked / password and other details changed by somebody .. How can i get it back..?

My Id has been hacked and i want it back..kindly tell me how should i get it back,,pls provide me customer care number if any or any means i want it back..

My email has been hacked / password and other details changed by somebody .. How can i get it back..?
contact yahoo site administrator and tell them what happened,. you won't want to use the same mail address and other info, but they'll act on what you tell them. you should start a new account with new address and password and don't re-use the old stuff.


you can contact them using the link at the bottom of this page. it is for feedback about yahoo mail. they'll forward your info and contact you another way.
Reply:I would not only contact yahoo administration but I would suggest changing your password every thirty days like we have to at work. This will also give you better protection against hackers. Also, use a password that has alpha as well as numeric characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment