Saturday, May 22, 2010

Has my email been hacked?

I have been getting hundreds of failed message delivery emails from my yahoo. But none of the emails in qwuestion are any of mine and are not recognized. This has just started today and so far I have over 100 and they are still coming in. Anyone have any ideas? How can I stop this? How do I know if it has been hacked or why this is happening?


If it has been, I think I have an idea who, what can I do about it though? Please help, I am running out of room in my inbox for all these messages and I can't delete them fast enough!

Has my email been hacked?
Try marking them as Spam? It might slow them down or stop them?


Try this page





http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/mail/index...





And if all else fails start a new addy?


No comments:

Post a Comment