Saturday, May 22, 2010

Someone hacked into my email account and changed my verification info and my password.. what to do???

any way to contact yahoo and get my account back?

Someone hacked into my email account and changed my verification info and my password.. what to do???
If your account has been hacked send a email detailing what has happened to your account to the following address.


account-security-help @cc.yahoo-inc.com


the gap between help and @ is intentional.You get a reply in 12-24 hours if this does not work the probability is that you have lost that account and need to open a new account with a much stronger password. You can report this abuse by going to the link below.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...
Reply:i know exactly how u feel


i just asked the same question


on answers


No comments:

Post a Comment