Monday, May 24, 2010

I need help. Some1 hacked into my email and change my password. I forgot my alternative email password.?

How can i hack in my email. I need to collect some important informations and create a new account. This person that is my crazy ex.

I need help. Some1 hacked into my email and change my password. I forgot my alternative email password.?
In case of a hacked account send a mail describing your problem to account-security-help @cc.yahoo-inc.com


Note: please delete the blank space between help and @ which I had to insert because Yahoo can't handle long addresses. If this doesn't help, call Yahoo: 1-408-349-1572, explain to a customer service person what happened. They will ask you to do certain things and then they compare your original info with the changed info. Within 24 hrs you should get your account back!





To see how well this works, go to the link below...:-)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Reply:well report it to yahoo.. they will help.. or hire a hacker.. or download a "hacking for dumbies" e-book


have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment