Monday, May 24, 2010

My yahoo email has been hacked. I need it back?

I have a personal email account and out of the blue, I can't get in. This was created 10 years ago, when computers were pretty rare. I didn't have an alternate email address for verification purposes, I don't remember my challenge questions, I have had the same user id and password for 10 years. What now? I'm ticked off.

My yahoo email has been hacked. I need it back?
I called 1-408-349-1572 3 times and got 3 different answers. First person said I would have to get a subpoena from my local police dept. and the next one said that there was nothing I could do since no one can change your challenge ques. answer...which I don't understand b/c if you have the password then you should be able to change it...last one was a supervisor who told me to go to Yahoo Security website and file a complaint which I found by just looking thru the Yahoo Help site. I wrote them about a week ago and got an auto response saying they recieved it but nothing has been done. I don't want to cancel my account b/c I have pictures saved in a folder that I would lose if I do so...but I guess I should seeing as it is in the wrong hands. The hacker also got my Ebay Id and password but Ebay was much easier to deal with and changed everything for me over the phone. If you find out any more than this info. I've provided...please let me know. I will do the same for you. Oh by the way, my computer also had a virus which was a Trojan worm that was caused by an email that I opened that appeared to be from an Ebay person responding to one of my auctions. Your computer may have to be worked on if you had the same happen to you...this worm/virus allowed the hacker to get into my system which is hooked to the internet via high speed 24/7. Also, I had my passwords for Yahoo and Ebay stored on the computer and that is why the hacker was able to obtain them. I was advised to go in and change all of my passwords and also place the internet connection on Standby (or disconnect) when on online.
Reply:poor guy..to remember your challenge questions would change nothing,cos hackers change it also.i m afraid to say that you have no chance to get it back unless you don t know who hacked it..feel sorry for you

paying survey

No comments:

Post a Comment