Monday, May 24, 2010

Someone please help me someone hacked my other yahoo email account?

SOMEONE PLEASES HELP ME MY OTHER EMAIL ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND IT HAD ALOT OF IMPORTANT THINGS ON IT. PLEASE HELP.

Someone please help me someone hacked my other yahoo email account?
Contact yahoo customer service. They can ask you all the appropriate questions and try and get it back for you. Call them now!!!





Y security 866-722-3425
Reply:fill out the form for forgot password (When you first try to log in, you'll see the link) answer the secret questions and your acct into questions and it will reset your password for you ... other wise if you can't answer those, you're out of luck and will have to start all over. My advice is to NEVER store important info in e-mail and especially not with a free service


No comments:

Post a Comment