Saturday, May 22, 2010

Someone hacked my email by sending me a link and when i opened that link by that he knew my password???

someone hacked my email by sending me a link and when i opened that link by that he knew my password then he changed my secret question and answer ..and now he is talking to my contacts as if he is me...plzzz help me what can i do to return back my email to me????? or at least how can i close that account so he cant use it ... plzzz helpppppp he is doing that too alot of ppl and all my contactsssssss

Someone hacked my email by sending me a link and when i opened that link by that he knew my password???
If you have forgotten your yahoo password and you cannot provide the same information you gave during registration or when you last updated your account. Without the correct verification information,You will not be able to obtain a new password. If there were a easy fix it would be open to abuse from hackers.


You to try use the help link below.It sometimes works. I wish you luck.


https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot




personality survey

No comments:

Post a Comment