Monday, May 24, 2010

My other email account was hacked is there any way i can get it back?

other than going to the trouble signing in page. the guy changed my info on me. but he kept my alternative email address the same..so far cause i keep getting mail saying my password has been changed. so er this sounds stupid.. can't i contact yahoo and tell them to send a new password? lol don't make fun of me i'm desperate to get my account back..i've had it forever

My other email account was hacked is there any way i can get it back?
click the link that you forgot your info, fill in the questions and it will send it to your e-mail again .... click the link in the e-mail and you've got your account back. You can't change those questions so they will be the same they were when you first signed up


No comments:

Post a Comment